Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Bower Lake Not Loading

wickedgame69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By wickedgame69

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else. I'm about to beat the game (on the 3rd hero) and decided to go back and open up all the demon doors I missed. I've tried to fast travel, zone in from the market, from the guild cave and my Xbox freezes up trying to load Brower Lake. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix?

I've tried uninstalling the game from the xbox and running off the disc and nada. Anyone help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

wickedgame69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By wickedgame69

Nevermind. 

It seems that a certain point in the game you are unable to go back to Brower Lake until you beat the game. Working fine now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.