Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

co-op

TheLark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheLark

Is co-op playable through the whole story mode like GoW style were u and a friend can just go through everything together or is just certain parts are co op like GTA style were its just you two going around acting crazy?

Wolswor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Wolswor

Its GTA style.  There is a saftey that the host has that prevents the other player from killing civillians in his story, he can turn the saftey off if he wanted to though.

SadExchange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SadExchange

I believe, it's the entire game that you can go through, but while I think about it, I don't know how the child hood would pan out with co-op.  So it's my guess that the co-op will become available after you are done with childhood which seems to be an hour long of gameplay.

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By ManMadeGod

You can play the entire single player in co-op and you can do all of the jobs; you can even get drunk together.
    This is not going to be as lame as GTA.

Shabran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Shabran
    na my friend
    the entire game is playable with co-op (story)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.