Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Fable 2 Language

dylanderoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dylanderoo

Alright guys, you may or may not have heard this about a thousand times already. 

BUT! i got an problem with my fable 2 language, it has been in my possesion about almost a year, but i havent played it yet because, well it is french.. 
     (i bought this when i was living in france, and i was kind of a.. stupid boy for not reading: version francaise on the front cover) 
    So i have scouted the web for some answers of how to change this, (and no there is no "language option in the menu") and i have come to the conclusion that my nooby ass could not handle this. so i am asking you, my fair collegue giantbombers, is there any way to change the language of the game.. to english?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.