Marriage question-

Avatar image for bog
#1 Posted by BoG (5390 posts) -

Ok, I must know: Can you change your spouse's clothing? All the ladies in this game wear the same thing, ugly dresses. If I can't change that, then I'll at least marry one whose dress I can tolerate.

Avatar image for vecta
#2 Edited by Vecta (181 posts) -

Not that I know off, you could always find yourself a  whore, they dont wear those huge dresses.

Avatar image for coltonio7
#3 Edited by Coltonio7 (3214 posts) -

...whores are good.

EDIT: But wear a condom because they probably have hella STD's.

Avatar image for aimingwandersly
#4 Posted by AimingWandersly (180 posts) -
Coltonio7 said:
"...whores are good.

EDIT: But wear a condom because they probably have hella STD's."
condoms are for pussies. that's how i got kids. by the by, should i think my wife is cheating on me if i FIND a condom in the bookcase of our house?
Avatar image for omegapirate
#5 Posted by OmegaPirate (5642 posts) -
AimingWandersly said:
"Coltonio7 said:
"...whores are good.

EDIT: But wear a condom because they probably have hella STD's."
condoms are for pussies. that's how i got kids. by the by, should i think my wife is cheating on me if i FIND a condom in the bookcase of our house?"
Damn i wondered where i left that!!!!
(:P)
Avatar image for zombiehunterog
#6 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3529 posts) -
AimingWandersly said:
"Coltonio7 said:
"...whores are good.

EDIT: But wear a condom because they probably have hella STD's."
condoms are for pussies. that's how i got kids. by the by, should i think my wife is cheating on me if i FIND a condom in the bookcase of our house?"
yes and you need to teach that whore what for :P 
preferable with you back hand 
Avatar image for coltonio7
#7 Posted by Coltonio7 (3214 posts) -

On Topic: No, I'm pretty sure you can't change your wife's clothes =(

Avatar image for gunner
#8 Posted by Gunner (4399 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"AimingWandersly said:
"Coltonio7 said:
"...whores are good.

EDIT: But wear a condom because they probably have hella STD's."
condoms are for pussies. that's how i got kids. by the by, should i think my wife is cheating on me if i FIND a condom in the bookcase of our house?"
yes and you need to teach that whore what for :P 
preferable with you back hand 
"
wouldn't that make him a pimp though?
Avatar image for zombiehunterog
#9 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3529 posts) -
Gunner said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"AimingWandersly said:
"Coltonio7 said:
"...whores are good.

EDIT: But wear a condom because they probably have hella STD's."
condoms are for pussies. that's how i got kids. by the by, should i think my wife is cheating on me if i FIND a condom in the bookcase of our house?"
yes and you need to teach that whore what for :P 
preferable with you back hand 
"
wouldn't that make him a pimp though?"
It depends if hes getting money out of it :P 
Avatar image for aimingwandersly
#10 Posted by AimingWandersly (180 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"Gunner said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"AimingWandersly said:
"Coltonio7 said:
"...whores are good.

EDIT: But wear a condom because they probably have hella STD's."
condoms are for pussies. that's how i got kids. by the by, should i think my wife is cheating on me if i FIND a condom in the bookcase of our house?"
yes and you need to teach that whore what for :P 
preferable with you back hand 
"
wouldn't that make him a pimp though?"
It depends if hes getting money out of it :P "
ahhh well, i was cheating on her anyways. that and i have two other wives, all three are in bowerstone! in yo face!
Avatar image for absurd
#11 Posted by Absurd (2932 posts) -
AimingWandersly said:
condoms are for pussies.
Why, Yes my friend, Condoms ARE for pussies.
Avatar image for cube
#12 Posted by Cube (4385 posts) -

Where is a good region with cheap houses

I have my bitch and my 9 year old daughter in the Gypsy camps.

Avatar image for milkman
#13 Posted by Milkman (18952 posts) -
Absurd said:
"AimingWandersly said:
condoms are for pussies.
Why, Yes my friend, Condoms ARE for pussies."
LMAO! If this site allowed you to have signatures, then this would be mine.
Avatar image for pause
#14 Edited by pause422 (6332 posts) -
Absurd said:
"AimingWandersly said:
condoms are for pussies.
Why, Yes my friend, Condoms ARE for pussies."
Such an obvious observation from that first statement, but damn I'm glad you pointed it out..that was great lol
Avatar image for shawn
#15 Posted by Shawn (3842 posts) -

So I heard Fable II is pretty good.

Avatar image for arkthemaniac
#16 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6872 posts) -

My mom told me that whores keep mushrooms under their pants and that makes me scared.

Avatar image for johndudebro
#17 Posted by JohnDudebro (955 posts) -

I bought my wife the "tart" outfit and gave it to her, expecting she would put it on. No such luck.

Is it wrong to want my wife to dress like a whore?
Avatar image for giantkitty
#18 Posted by Giantkitty (869 posts) -

>Ok, I must know: Can you change your spouse's clothing? All the ladies in this game wear the same thing, ugly dresses. If I can't >change that, then I'll at least marry one whose dress I can tolerate.

I can imagine the conversation:
 "Honey I do love you, but all you do is wear that ugly dress, I don't want to be seeing that when I come home from murdering the townspeople"
"I can't help it, I was programmed that way!" (runs off in tears)
Ad in newspaper: SWM seeking female : only requirement is a non-ugly dress.

>condoms are for pussies.
well, duh - unless you're talking about man on man action

Avatar image for bog
#19 Posted by BoG (5390 posts) -

Well Giantkitty, it would be funny if she didn't have anything to say about what I wear sometimes. In the beginning, I was dressed in ranger gear, and she told me to change.

Avatar image for oedipus
#20 Posted by Oedipus (87 posts) -

Is it gay if you marry another dude in the game?

Avatar image for clubsandwich
#21 Posted by clubsandwich (3965 posts) -

wait you can marry and have babies in this game!? :0

Avatar image for pause
#22 Posted by pause422 (6332 posts) -

well yes, but thats why gay marriages are completely allowed.

Avatar image for snail
#23 Posted by Snail (8895 posts) -
Oedipus said:
"Is it gay if you marry another dude in the game?"
What is it with you and homosexuality?
Avatar image for oedipus
#24 Posted by Oedipus (87 posts) -

You'll understand when you're older. The great questions of the universe will then make sense to you.

Avatar image for snail
#25 Posted by Snail (8895 posts) -
Oedipus said:
"You'll understand when you're older. The great questions of the universe will then make sense to you."

Answering a sarcastic remark with a stupid remark only proves you stupid.
Avatar image for aimingwandersly
#26 Posted by AimingWandersly (180 posts) -
Snail said:
"Oedipus said:
"You'll understand when you're older. The great questions of the universe will then make sense to you."

Answering a sarcastic remark with a stupid remark only proves you stupid."
i'm sorry, but am i the only one who finds it funny because the dude's name is oedipus? i can't think that's an accident that he asked that question. frickin funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.