Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Question about co-op mode

trylks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By trylks

Hi, the question is: are two xboxes required for co-op mode?

AFAIK it was possible to import characters temporally, or something like that, I don't know if this is only possible through internet (using two xboxes, TVs, etc.) or it is possible also splitting the screen or walking close of each other, with the same xbox using to controllers.

Thank you very much.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By maxszy

I've never done it, but neither of these. Pretty sure you can use one xbox, one TV for local co-op but the screen doesn't split. Its just two characters on the same screen. If one gets far enough behind, the other wouldn't be able to move until the other caught up.

Granted, as I first stated I have never done it myself. But I am pretty that is how it works. Also for LIVE, (and couch co-op) there is no importing of your own character if you join someone's game. You just get a henchmen that tags along and can fight things and what not. Also disrupt the other's world.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Origina1Penguin

You can play co-op on the same console.  The screen never splits; you are limited to a certain distance apart that you cannot exceed.  This is the same with online co-op.  One player is always a henchman (the guest player).  Henchmen do not take their current equipment or skills from their game, but rather use preset characters.  Refer to the Overview tab of the GB Fable II page for more info on this.

W0lfbl1tzers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By W0lfbl1tzers

You can log into your profile and all of the gold and experience goes back to your character on your profile

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.