Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

The new island and your dog *SPOILERS*

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By samcotts

I'm about half way through Fable 2 at the moment, though I've already had the game spoiled for me - which I'm actually fine about - and I heard you have a choice near the end which lets you choose between keeping your dog, or 1000000 of whatever the currency is. With the new downloadable island letting you bring your dog back to life, is there any point of me saving my dog when I get to this decision if I can just bring him back to life? Are there any other penalties for going for the 1000000 that I should know about, and what does bringing your dog back to life cost you?

Or have I heard completely wrong, and no such decision comes up?
    Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

No, the decision exists. You have three choices, save your family and dog, save the people who died in the tower thing, or take the 1 million gold.

But, if you save your family, you get a letter from your sister, and some like to believe that something will come out of that in later DLC.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By suneku

Pretty much you get a letter from Rose if you chose the love ending. No penalties for any other choice besides losing your dog, but 1 million gold is way to easy to get already so it's a useless choice. You get a statue of yourself in bowerstone for the sacrifice one.

To bring back your dog you have to sacrifice a random person to the resurrection shrine.

teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By teptom

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.