Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Xbox live arcade parlor games- buying or not?

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By and333

K as everyone knows there's gonna be Parlor games for Fable 2 in which you will be able to earn money with there xbox live arcade games for your Fable 2 game. My question is: Is anyone gonna buy these games? I think I will cause....well i'm crazy for Fable 2 but I wanna know what you people think about it.

Vecta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vecta

Yeah I will be buying them. I like my gold.

CylonCreator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CylonCreator

Will be getting them for sure.  Can't wait for this game

MisterMollusk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MisterMollusk

Yeah, it's stupid but I'm getting them with the preorder. Any idea how we'll recieve these games if we prordered fable 2?

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By and333
    MisterMollusk said:
    "Yeah, it's stupid but I'm getting them with the preorder. Any idea how we'll recieve these games if we prordered fable 2?
    "
    I'm thinking a code or something no idea tho. But that is a good idea to pre order cause the games by themselves are gonna be like 10 bucks.
    Tyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tyr
    and333 said:
    "MisterMollusk said:
    "Yeah, it's stupid but I'm getting them with the preorder. Any idea how we'll recieve these games if we prordered fable 2?
    "
    I'm thinking a code or something no idea tho. But that is a good idea to pre order cause the games by themselves are gonna be like 10 bucks.
    "
    Assuming you live in the United States, you'll get a download code.  They should be available from the retailer around August 11th.

From Gamestop/EB Games:
    "Online / In-Store Pickup Customers: Codes and instructions for Pub Games will be emailed to you. Please provide valid email address at time of order."

"Store Customers: Beginning the week of August 11, in-store customers can begin picking up their download card, enabling you to build up your character before the game launches. Pub Games will go live on or around August 13. Please contact store prior to visit to ensure card availability."
    epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By epic_pets

I will be getting them

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Lies

Hell no. They'll be included in the game proper, so I shouldn't have to pay extra for them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.