Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

This game is still $50 on Steam (ignoring current sale)?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BisonHero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0 (I can't embed video for some reason)

Seriously, that is not how you price a game that has been on PC for 21 months. Unless you're Skyrim. Fable III, you weren't a terrible game, but you certainly were never in demand like Skyrim.

I'm actually kind of shocked that Fable 3 is the #2 best selling game on Steam right now. $12.50 really isn't exactly a "steal" for a game that came out almost 2 years ago. Full disclosure, I've had very little personal exposure to the Fable series, and this topic is mostly assessing this as a terrible business decision, and not a knock against the quality of the game or anything.

You guys should buy Awesomenauts instead. It's great, and it's also on sale at the moment.

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Inside the cube is a 50% discount code for Fable 3 on steam. You just have to be the person who breaks the last block.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.