Fallen Enchantress offers a mix of turn-based strategy with role-playing elements in this sequel to War of Magic in the Elemental series. You play one of the few that can wield magic by using shards that can be found around the world. In the game you have to lead your people to a better world by fighing other countries and defeating enemies using your powers.
The game is set in the world called Elemental, which has been given a detailed background by the designers with lots of lore and background stories about the empires, kingdoms and the people inhabiting the world. The world is split into 8 factions, each led by a different Sovereign.
For more information about the game, there is an extensive manual available for download from Stardock.
PC System Requirements
- OS:Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor:2.4 GHz Processor
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:128 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon x1600 / GeForce 6800)
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Processor:2.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon X3800 / GeForce 7900)