Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallen Enchantress

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2012

Elemental: Fallen Enchantress is a turn-based strategy game from Stardock. This is a sequel to Elemental: War of Magic.

Worth picking up for $20 on Steam?

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By endaround

I heard very little about this outside that it cleans up Elemental's mess. Anyone have an opinion?

NicksCorner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By NicksCorner

I agree, it took me three plays to finally grasp all of the systems but each time I understood one I was amazed at the depth of the game.

eznark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By eznark

This game is fantastic. A huge, huge upgrade over Elemental. Shockingly for a strategy game, even the included campaign is wonderful. The game is easily worth $20 if you like Masters of Magic back in the day.

gijoeverde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If you enjoy Civ games and any of the Heroes of Might and Magic, you should get it. Check the Steam guides out when you first start to play. I wished they were there when I started; it would have saved me a lot of time reading forums.

BluPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I picked it up for like 5 bux on the Summer Sale but only have played it for about a half hour. Seems a competent enough of a successor to Master of Magic though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.