Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 30, 1998

Fallout 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic RPG.

Isometric Post Apocalyptic Adventuring

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By VoshiNova

I absolutely adore Fallout 2.

I've played around 10 hours of the second installment from Black Isle and it's awesome.

I'm now a "Made Man" in the Salvatore family in New Reno, my wife is carrying a laser pistol, and my undead buddy Lenny is rolling with some Mk.II leather armor. We're ready to raid the next quest with force.

Anyway, go play it. If you haven't tried it, try it. If it's overwhelming at first (it was for me) go read the beginning of http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nearly_Ultimate_Fallout_2_Guide

If you have played it and have some tips for me and my crew for the next mission, I'm all ears! n_n

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By VoshiNova

I absolutely adore Fallout 2.

I've played around 10 hours of the second installment from Black Isle and it's awesome.

I'm now a "Made Man" in the Salvatore family in New Reno, my wife is carrying a laser pistol, and my undead buddy Lenny is rolling with some Mk.II leather armor. We're ready to raid the next quest with force.

Anyway, go play it. If you haven't tried it, try it. If it's overwhelming at first (it was for me) go read the beginning of http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nearly_Ultimate_Fallout_2_Guide

If you have played it and have some tips for me and my crew for the next mission, I'm all ears! n_n

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

The first one was released for free on GoG.com a few months ago. I don't know if it still is, but I snatched that sucker up and... didn't play it much. I don't hate it, but I'm having a hard time getting used to its old design.

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VoshiNova

@believer258: I tried the first one too, but it was difficult for me too. I don't know the specific changes from 1 to 2, but I feel like I know what I have to do next more often than I did in the first one.

I also had an issue in the first one where everyone in the town suddenly wanted to kill me, and I would have to have replayed a large chunk of the game to get back to my save.

Love the humor in the these though, genuinely funny stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.