Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 30, 1998

Fallout 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic RPG.

The Pariah Dog: Should I start over?

essd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By essd0g

He is now in my party and, after doing some research, it looks to be damn near impossible to get rid of him. Should I start a new game or is it possible to live with the adverse effects he brings to my party?

Bongos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Bongos

I say load a old save if have some. Reminds me of meeting those friggin hubologist and permanently taking away 1luck. Man that pissed me off.

Crocio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Crocio

Kill him in the de-brainier.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Gargantuan

I've never encountered the Pariah Dog but if shooting him doesn't work then you could try using a lot of super stimpacks on him since they drain health after a while.
    Edit:  I just checked the Fallout wiki and the super stimpack trick won't work unless you have a shitload of them since the dog has 750 HP and a super stimpack drains 9 HP

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.