Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Can I get Wadsworth back?

WombatMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By WombatMan

So I realize this game is, what, 2 years old?   But I just now got it and got into it.   

I’m in Megaton last night and I get into the weapon armory.   Right after that I get attacked by pretty much the entire town.   I try to run into my house and hide from them, and the villagers follow me in.   When Wadsworth tries to fight them off, they end up killing him.   Unfortunately I don’t have a previous save to go back to (been just using the autosave).   Question is, is there any way to either get Wadsworth back or even get another robot butler?   I kinda miss his jokes and free water. 

Before I turned it off I got a mission to go to a robotics factory and insert a keycode that will supposedly give me control over the robots there.   Might there be another butler there I can bring back home with me?

Thanks!

Cupids_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Cupids_Hitman

I know you can get a robot in Tenpenny Towers, but you have to blow up Megaton. I don't think you can get that specific one back though, unless you're playing on PC and use the console commands.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mikemcn

Your stuck im afraid, if your on PC its fairly easy to bring him back with console commands though. 

SgtMustang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SgtMustang

Here's a tip, rotate saves, I usually save my game over 5 saves, and when I save the game, I just save over the oldest save.

Also, DON'T use the auto save, it's been known to corrupt game saves, just save manually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.