Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Fallout 3 bugs

RealEddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RealEddie

I started this thread thinking it could serve as a "helping hand" to
    Bethesdain there work for a patch.
    I'm playing the game on may PS3 but I'm guessing that most of the bugs are present in all the versions.

Bugs I have foundso far.
    - At the beginning in Vault 101 the game have freezed at the character creation screen. Had to flip the main power off on my PS3 to get it working again.
    - At the G.O.T.E test the scripted scene with the test would not play out. Had to reload the game from a past save.

Thats it so far. What problems have you encountered?

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zebadee

It would probably help them more if you posted the bugs on their official forums.

I'm installing the game right now on the PC, no bugs for me yet :P Can't wait.
    buggsy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By buggsy13
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo
    RealEddie said:
    "I started this thread thinking it could serve as a "helping hand" to
    Bethesdain there work for a patch.
    I'm playing the game on may PS3 but I'm guessing that most of the bugs are present in all the versions.

Bugs I have foundso far.
    - At the beginning in Vault 101 the game have freezed at the character creation screen. Had to flip the main power off on my PS3 to get it working again.
    - At the G.O.T.E test the scripted scene with the test would not play out. Had to reload the game from a past save.

Thats it so far. What problems have you encountered?

"
    Did you seriously just spell GOAT incorrectly? Anyway, glitches I've found...

• Randomly "teleporting" forward, maybe half a foot or so. Happens randomly.
    • I was in a shack, the Nuka-Cola one where you begin the "Nuka-Cola Challenge." Then all of a sudden the quest giver started running around like crazy, I was like, "What the hell?" Then all of a sudden a Deathwalker (name?) busts through the wall. And please note, you can't "bust" through walls in Fallout 3.
    • Corpses vibrate after death.
    • Shitty A.I. Oh wait, that isn't a glitch! Silly me.
    LokiZee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LokiZee

Um, I keep getting bum-rushed by 5 Super Mutants at once! Oh, that's normal? Nevermind............................................

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Shadow

There have been freezes and stuff, but the best one of these happened at the beginning:  I got into a fight with Butch over that chick that I forget the name of.  He said "this bitch aint worth our time" and started to walk away.  I wasn't having any of that though so I just kept punching him while walking away with his aggressive AI turned off.  I knocked him unconcious a couple times, got bored, and left for the classroom.  When he finally regained conciousness, he went into the classroom, and said something along the lines of "alright, we'll leave her alone.  come on boys, we've got better things to do" (althewhile his boys had already sat down at the desk as had everyone else.

ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By ltcoljaxson

I play the PC version and the only bad bug I found was when you are a baby.

Your father tells you to come forward into the playpen. I closed the gate behind me, and he says that he will be right back - but he never leaves or does anything if the gate is closed. And since you are stuck in place, you can't open it for him. I just reloaded my save, and left the gate open as I went into the playpen - and then it all worked fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.