Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Fallout 3 Stores

To_Ez_2_Own_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By To_Ez_2_Own_U

Where is there a store in this game with somone who has more that 250 caps???

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TwoOneFive

i dunno but my little brother just bought this game and its boring as shit

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By damswedon

i can't think of any now but you should use chems or ammo as secondary money. my current character has over 5000 shotgun rounds but has never shot a shotgun.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

1. you can sell all items at any store so don't think you have to sell ammo to ammo merchants.
    2.The best merchants are the caravan merchants once you get to canterbury commons and talk to uncle roe *commons is the place the super human gambit quest takes place.* and invest in them to the highest amount, once invested they have some of the best weapons, ammo, and items for sale, have some of the best repair abbilities, and carry many many caps on them.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Canterbury_Commons

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#5  Edited By AgentJ

No Idea dude, I've never had the desire to sell 250 caps worth of stuff. 

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Lies

The Caravan merchants usually have the most caps, specially if you invested in them through Roe at Cantervury Commons.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By jeffgoldblum

Its never caused a problem for me and Ive beaten almost every quest in the game and played 4 of the 5 expansion DLCs.

HAMMERCLAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HAMMERCLAW

You don't actually NEED caps to buy stuff, you can barter instead. Sell all the stuff you want to sell, switch over to the store inventory and start buying and watch the count the store owes you for your stuff until it falls below the cash the store has on hand, and finish the sale. as long as you have stuff to barter, you don't need a penny to buy.  Remember, there is no weight penalty for ammo or medical supplies, or pre-war money, so pick up everything in those catagories for barter.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.