Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

GOTY issues

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

hi i recently bought the game of the year edition of fallout 3 (used) even though i already owned the normal fallout 3 and for some reason i cant find any of the dlc packs in game 

are the Dlc packs on the disc or did the degenerate i bought it from take the dlc codes out of the case?

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

dont worry i just figured it out there is suppose to be a second disc however mine is however missing when i purchased it  

well time to take that back and explain how i don t like being screwed over

renachan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By renachan

........? Mine just had them on the disk, nothing special I had to do. Mine is PS3 version if that makes a difference

guthwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By guthwulf
    @Renachan said:
    " ........? Mine just had them on the disk, nothing special I had to do. Mine is PS3 version if that makes a difference "
    That makes a difference, because Xbox 360 discs only store 256kb of data :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.