Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Help w/Broken Steel. Presidential metro

Avatar image for killer_meatballs
    killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By killer_meatballs

I'm at the part where I have to kill all the radioactive Ghouls in order to clear the alert so I can ride the Metro to Adams  Air Force base. 
    I have killed all the Ghouls. There are no more to kill. I have wandered through all the tunnels looking for more, but there aren't any. 
    But the alert is still not lifted.  I can't get into the metro train. 
    Is this a glitch? 
    I have no idea what else to do. 

Thanks, 

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax
    @killer_meatballs: I'm not sure, but I think it might be. I remember being in that situation, where I was running around the tunnels for probably an hour and couldn't get into the metro. Eventually after so much time just running around aimlessly, I checked it again and it worked. Not sure what was going on.
    Avatar image for killer_meatballs
    killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By killer_meatballs

I figured it out.   Well, Googled it!  I had to kill the main presidential guard bot.  He had the fuses.  Thanks. 

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

Same thing happened to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.