Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Need a big guns build

SavageManLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SavageManLove

Never played a fallout game,with big guns so I want to try here. Anyone got a good big guns build. I DO have the goty edition on pc.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

You don't really have to worry about building out your specs so much in Fallout 3. But having a higher strength will allow you to carry more stuff, more big guns. But by the time you do everything in Fallout 3, you can pretty much max everything out if you find all the books and bobble heads. Also, having a higher intelligence will allow you to have more skill points when you level up.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I stuck with the assault rifles and didn't use the power weapons much. Don't horde rockets or nukes, they aren't as rare as you think they'll be. Build the dart gun ... you need a blueprint or something (I forget) but it instantly cripples enemies legs which is super handy with fight deathclaws who can tear your ass apart in seconds. But really, there's no bad choices... plasma rilfes can be as good or crappy as any rifle and vice versa.

I will say there's a lot of power weapons if you do that mothership vita mission... and the game is always doing the maths behind the scenes, so don't think you'll be deadly accurate with a gun you're not proficient in.

WAR4HA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By WAR4HA

@savagemanlove:

S8 P6 E8 C1 I8 A5 L4

Melee Weapons, Big Guns, and Repair.

Get Perks like Comprehension, Educated, Size Matters, and other Perks related to improving your tagged skills.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.