What do you fight in this game?

Brando1788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Brando1788

I watched some videos on Gametrailers and upon viewing them I saw something that looked like zombies and I was wondering if that's what you fought against

i know it's like an appocaulyps but what do you fight exactly. Aliens, Zombies,Humans etc...

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio

Well if its anything like the other Fallouts.
Mutants
Ghouls ( like zombies but actually intelligent )
Aliens
Mutated creatures
Robots
Humans
Maybe dogs

And most likely not children.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Vaxadrin

Totally Rad Scorpions

TheWesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TheWesman

OP, what you saw were mutants or ghouls.  Either way, shoot them.  Lousy muties.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Systech
He's hungry for flesh
He's hungry for flesh
lakeport_abe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lakeport_abe

i do remember reading in early previews that children wouldnt be in the game, so you couldnt kill them and become a child killer like in fallout 1 or 2. haha i also remember some fanboys wanting to boycott the game for that exact reason. but i read in one of the gamespot previews that they did a quest for a child, and he called them an a-hole lol so who knows.

but anyway theres ghouls (people whos skin has been melted and mutated due to extreme radiation), mutants(super humans mutated from exposure to  the FEV virus by "The Master" play fallout 1 so i dont spoil anything) , and aliens (i remember them being in the hull of the oil tanker in san fransisco in fallout 2, but dont remember if they're in the first one) in the fallout universe, though mostly you'll fight other humans

Avatar image for communistsquirrel
CommunistSquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By CommunistSquirrel

"mutants" which are mutated people from a military super-soldier virus project gone horribly wrong. My bet is they are the main antagonists (again).

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By Hewkii
lakeport_abe said:
"but anyway theres ghouls (people whos skin has been melted and mutated due to extreme radiation)"
and in this iteration, can heal themselves thanks to said radiation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.