Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

WORST FUCKING ENDING EVER!

• 56 results
    Destroyeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Destroyeron

Is Bethesda fucking serious? That has to be the biggest cop out I've ever seen to an ending in my life, and seeing as how the rest of the game was thrown together I bet its because they didn't feel like making more dialog options for everyone.

FUCK. THAT.

I even had Fawkes standing right there, asked him to do it for me and nope, I still gotta go in there and die. Now I don't know if you can make Lyons go in there and die for you, but I don't care, I am so pissed right now. I was so looking forward to replaying this and being totally evil, well fuck that this is getting uninstalled and thrown out the window. Fuck you Bethesda, fuck. you.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Pibo47

Yeah, my main problem is not letting me continue to play after the last level.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Drebin_893

Great ending, loved it. Yup you can get Lyons in there.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By LiquidPrince

Made me chuckle.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

Yeah, that ending is absolutely terrible and really soured the whole thing for me.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

I finally finished my first playthrough today (between having no time to play and wanting to achievement whore this bitch, yes, I've only got one playthrough).

The way the ending worked was lame as Hell.  First off, I didn't know the code whenever I got to the damn thing, so when I went in the first time, I didn't know what to enter and died.  After that, I talked to the Lyons chick (Fawkes was sadly already killed at the Enclave base because my karma wasn't high enough to have him join me...so I let the fool die).  So, Lyons gave me the code, but it was only after she agreed to go in and die...and I couldn't go back.  Therefore, I kind of felt like a douchebag when I had played this really good character...and couldn't go back.  Sure, I could've reloaded my game from when I walked into the Memorial and changed that...but that's more effort than I wanted to go through.

I've still got a game saved before Fawkes was killed, so I'm gonna load that up at some point and try to have Fawkes there with me, just so I can feel the hatred and anger that Jeff felt at that moment.

Unfortunately for Fallout 3...we just got World at War in at work.  WOOT WOOT!
    Destroyeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Destroyeron
    jakob187 said:
    "I finally finished my first playthrough today (between having no time to play and wanting to achievement whore this bitch, yes, I've only got one playthrough).
    The way the ending worked was lame as Hell.  First off, I didn't know the code whenever I got to the damn thing, so when I went in the first time, I didn't know what to enter and died.  After that, I talked to the Lyons chick (Fawkes was sadly already killed at the Enclave base because my karma wasn't high enough to have him join me...so I let the fool die).  So, Lyons gave me the code, but it was only after she agreed to go in and die...and I couldn't go back.  Therefore, I kind of felt like a douchebag when I had played this really good character...and couldn't go back.  Sure, I could've reloaded my game from when I walked into the Memorial and changed that...but that's more effort than I wanted to go through.

I've still got a game saved before Fawkes was killed, so I'm gonna load that up at some point and try to have Fawkes there with me, just so I can feel the hatred and anger that Jeff felt at that moment.

Unfortunately for Fallout 3...we just got World at War in at work.  WOOT WOOT!
    "
    I'd rather still play COD4 honestly.
    BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By BlackWaterCO
    Destroyeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Destroyeron

Somehow I get the idea that this is coming from someone who views themselves as rather tiny, creating a need to act militarily and put on a mask of false power to counter their inner lack of self esteem and shattered self image.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HandsomeDead
    BlackWaterCO said:
    "

you whine like a bitch. I liked it. Was powerful. Sorry you cant run around and kill mole rats all day now

~ Semper Fi

"
    I'm not sure what's so powerful about an ending made up of 3 still images with basic narration.
    RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By RedSox8933

umm....ok

Avatar image for relentlessknight
    RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#12  Edited By RelentlessKnight

another reason why I don't visit the forums... stupidity

utter /facepalm

handsomedead, those still images varies, if you have done, other quests. So it varies, yeah some of them are the same but if you have done something different depending on your actions.

All the endings was fine, if you're a pussy to not sacrifice yourself, for a selfless act then tell Lyons the password and she will do it. Just don't bitch when she becomes a hero, and you a pussy.
    Go cry and bitch, about how "Bethseda" ruined the game for you. What are you 12?

Like one of the terminal computers in Bethseda Ruins(you hacked)... FUCK YOU(listed in the terminal)

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13  Edited By jakob187
    RelentlessKnight said:
    "another reason why I don't visit the forums... stupidity

utter /facepalm

handsomedead, those still images varies, if you have done, other quests. So it varies, yeah some of them are the same but if you have done something different depending on your actions.

All the endings was fine, if you're a pussy to not sacrifice yourself, for a selfless act then tell Lyons the password and she will do it. Just don't bitch when she becomes a hero, and you a pussy.
    Go cry and bitch, about how "Bethseda" ruined the game for you. What are you 12?

Like one of the terminal computers in Bethseda Ruins(you hacked)... FUCK YOU(listed in the terminal)"
    Hrmm...rather hostile if I might say so myself.
    I think people are allowed to bitch about the ending to this game on many different levels.  There's the "Jeff' gripe, which is that even if you have Fawkes, you can't send him into the chamber and let NO ONE die in the end.  Instead, someone HAS to die, which is kind of bullshit...considering that the game is based on the idea of CHOICE.

Then there is the "jakob" gripe, which is that you walk way too much in this game and spend too much time doing so in order to just be treated to still images.  To top that off, the still images don't honestly do much in making me feel like I accomplished something bigger than myself.  No, I can't pull a "this would be a better ending" off the top of my head, so please don't try to throw out a "oh, you're so much better, so you make up the ending" type of comment.

There is also the overall gripe that the game's main storyline is super short and rouse up much more than a mouse fart in the terms of storytelling.  I mean, yes, we can dig and dig and dig and dig for all the information we want in the world, and that's cool.  However, Bethesda could've VERY EASILY taken the time to make the main storyline a bit lengthier and justify my purchase of the game in a far bigger way than just "hey, you can breeze through the main questline in 2 hours with no problem without touching ANY of the side quests".  Two hours isn't very...epic...is it?  With all the side quests and such, sure, the ACTUAL GAMEPLAY minus time spent walking to discover areas is about 15-20 hours.  However, when you are talking about this expansive and fully-realized world, there should be a bit more to DO, not to just find all the details in it.  That's great and all, but it's not very rewarding to anyone other than saying "hey, did you know blah blah blah about blah blah blah".

As for the ending, it was a major disappointment, and it came way too soon.  I was ready for at least another 3 to 4 hours of main gameplay time...without walking.  Even a 5 hour main storyline (travel not included) would've done me fine.

Notice how often I mentioned all the walking?  Yeah, this Richard Simmons video makes the LOTR movies look like Wii Fit.
    xXJ0N0K3RXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xXJ0N0K3RXx

I quite liked the ending... although it SUCKED they didnt really utilise Ron Pearlman as much as they could have but i did like how Jefferson become visable
    giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15  Edited By giyanks22

I knew that this game was going to have a pretty shitty story.

Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Relys
    RelentlessKnight said:

utter /facepalm

Like one of the terminal computers in Bethseda Ruins(you hacked)... FUCK YOU(listed in the terminal)"
    Good, you're not welcome here asshole.
    dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By dsplayer1010

I didn't read what it actually was (In fear of Spoilers,) but it's gonna be hard to be worse that Assassin's Creed's.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zityz

Problem with the choices is this.
    Fawks: we know the fawkes situation, just pure stupidity.

Me: I understand if I didn't have Fawks with me, but you going in, and dying is soo damn anticlimatic it's disgusting. You have probabaly ( being realistic) roughly 15 rad aways, you even get an assload off a dead scientist inside the chamber. SO why can't you get in and get out, the space between is a damn airlock.

Lyons: This one is even more confusing to me, so she goes in and does it and dies. Okay thanks you saved some lives, but theres one thing missing... oh yea emotion! So what she dies, you don't feel grief for making the choice, you don't feel sad about her going in, nothing.

One of the biggest problems is that you really don't establish any form of bond with any of these characters in the game aside from your dad of course. You don't fall for lyons, she doesnt fall for you, fawks, who owes you a debt for his freedom, won't even live up to his bargen, so really, where the emotion in the ending from this? It was anticlimatic, and just uninspiring, they had much more potential, in that whole end part.

Forget that for a moment, going INTO jefferson momorial in genreal after the liberty prime part is just so damn drab. After your grand entrace with you, your companions, lyons, liberty prime, and the brotherhood. You walk in shoot a couple dudes, fight Cournal Mustard and his goon squad, after 1 headshot he's dead, you kill off the goons no problem, and then you continue your climb into WTF? BULLSHIT! land with the ending.

They kind of shot themselves in the foot witht his one, unless they have it set in their minds that there is NO exspansion planned ever for this.

Aside from that though, the game is a 10/10 for me up until you get into the building then it drops to a 2/10 in 60 seconds.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HandsomeDead
    RelentlessKnight said:

utter /facepalm

Yeah, they change. But there's about 2 different options for each of the 3 scenes meaning there isn't much scope and also, regardless of what happens, they're still just images. A cinematic or something would have at least been slightly better. Even from those small examples zityz has said, the ending could have been greatly improved, but instead we got a single shallow attempt at a moral choice and you seem to be the only one foolish enough to try and over extend yourself to the concept.
    Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't be worse than Fable II's "Press a button to win against the big bad guy." No epic battle, or battle at all. You just tap a button and you win.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By Gunner
    giyanks22 said:
    "I knew that this game was going to have a pretty shitty story."
    the story wasnt shitty.. Infact it was pretty good for bethesda, it was just the ending that really blew.
    Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Schizoid

Agreed, terrible ending. After I finished there I just sat there for about 20 seconds thinking "THAT'S IT?! THAT'S THE ENDING?!" Seriously, who the hell thought that ending up? Urgh. I don't even want to play through it again because it's just so ridiculous.

Avatar image for relentlessknight
    RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#24  Edited By RelentlessKnight
    jakob187 said:
    "RelentlessKnight said:

utter /facepalm

Hrmm...rather hostile if I might say so myself.
    I think people are allowed to bitch about the ending to this game on many different levels.  There's the "Jeff' gripe, which is that even if you have Fawkes, you can't send him into the chamber and let NO ONE die in the end.  Instead, someone HAS to die, which is kind of bullshit...considering that the game is based on the idea of CHOICE.

Then there is the "jakob" gripe, which is that you walk way too much in this game and spend too much time doing so in order to just be treated to still images.  To top that off, the still images don't honestly do much in making me feel like I accomplished something bigger than myself.  No, I can't pull a "this would be a better ending" off the top of my head, so please don't try to throw out a "oh, you're so much better, so you make up the ending" type of comment.

There is also the overall gripe that the game's main storyline is super short and rouse up much more than a mouse fart in the terms of storytelling.  I mean, yes, we can dig and dig and dig and dig for all the information we want in the world, and that's cool.  However, Bethesda could've VERY EASILY taken the time to make the main storyline a bit lengthier and justify my purchase of the game in a far bigger way than just "hey, you can breeze through the main questline in 2 hours with no problem without touching ANY of the side quests".  Two hours isn't very...epic...is it?  With all the side quests and such, sure, the ACTUAL GAMEPLAY minus time spent walking to discover areas is about 15-20 hours.  However, when you are talking about this expansive and fully-realized world, there should be a bit more to DO, not to just find all the details in it.  That's great and all, but it's not very rewarding to anyone other than saying "hey, did you know blah blah blah about blah blah blah".

As for the ending, it was a major disappointment, and it came way too soon.  I was ready for at least another 3 to 4 hours of main gameplay time...without walking.  Even a 5 hour main storyline (travel not included) would've done me fine.

Notice how often I mentioned all the walking?  Yeah, this Richard Simmons video makes the LOTR movies look like Wii Fit.
    "

Hmm, maybe I was too hostile towards this issue...

Considering Fawkes as a option is still be the same as Lyons, him/it sacrificing himself but not for your father's promise but repaying your debt, that could be kinda selfish(even Charon says that "I saved your ass countless of times, now its your time" and also that applies to Fawkes as well). It makes sense that you have to sacrifice yourself, the levels of radiation in the Rotunda is severely high that even Rad-X/Away can't save you. It might be higher than that Vault you rescued Fawkes in(when you attempt to not enter Little Lamplight but go to the location of that Vault.

This game is a ideal of choice, yes but its retconned as well, just remember what your parents told you in the Vault about this either you like it or not. I think you guys just wanted something like the Oblivion ending, where Martin sacrifices himself to kill that Daedric giant but after that cinematic. It tends to get really awkward, after you have given your reward, people still treat you like dirt(even though you have high karma with them). Also, you could plant the virus that Eden gave you and kill everyone along with you, so you would get a fitting ending.

The still images are fitting(with the nostalgia), a homage towards the Fallout universe, with yet powerful narration imo. Have you played the other fallout games? With a pre-war projectile showing still images with a narration, that is what the other fallout did. Bethseda just wants to make fitting towards the fallout franchise. And again, the other fallouts have walking too, so what makes that annoying? This has fast-travel which makes it not a job to do, unlike those others. Why do you assume that I saying anything about that? I'm not those people who says, "oh can you make it better?" At that time, I'm mad about that feedback, I was stating that he could just listen to the narrator at the end rather than go crazy about it. It makes sense that you died(depending on your karma), for your father's promise and to save other people's lives as well.

Bethseda may haven't have the time to add more emphasis towards the storyline, so that could be the reason why its short towards everyone but in my experience, its a great 2 or more hours.(considering that fact that I'm level 20 right now and almost finished all the optional quests to freeform) But heres ones advantage, you could listen to 13 or more oldies tracks from GNR while walking unlike the other fallouts where you just run and run and run. Plus, lets not exaggerate but the time towards the storyline, the last mission is almost as well as Tranquilly Lane are one of the best moments of the game to me.
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By Red

Why are people complaining about a dark ending to a dark game? Who complained about CoD4's ending?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Red said:
    "Why are people complaining about a dark ending to a dark game? Who complained about CoD4's ending?"
    Have you read a single word in this thread so far?
    Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man i wanted to get back to Vault 101 and see how i can rescue everyone from there, but it was such a wasted ending. I spent 60 hours in that game too :(.

zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By zor
    Geilerhose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Geilerhose

What I can not quite understand, is how Bethesda spent yaers of developing this game, contemplated over how long players could potentially use completing the game, and then deciding on THAT type of ending.

I mean, I know its all about the journey and shit, but come on!

Has there since the game came out, been somekind of interview were they talk about, why they went in that direction?

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#30  Edited By Chummy8

All I wanted is an ending more or less the same as the other 2 games in the series.  Maybe it's because I got the neutral ending, but it's worth playing again to see the other endings.

Jonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Jonathan

One of the best endings to a video game this year. And I'm not saying that to be contradictory, I genuinely believe that.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HandsomeDead

No, you don't.

Jonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jonathan
    HandsomeDead said:
    "No, you don't."
    Who are you to tell my what I do or do not believe? The only other endings this year that compare are MGS4 and Braid.
    Geilerhose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Geilerhose
    Jonathan said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "No, you don't."
    Who are you to tell my what I do or do not believe? The only other endings this year that compare are MGS4 and Braid."

So MGS4's hourlong cinematic ending satisfies your 20+ hour investment in that game, as well as the minutlong ending in Fallout 3 satisfies your equally (if not longer) investment in that game?

I'll give you, that thet main storyline in Fallout 3 didn't need more closure then a minut. I found that storyline almost consistently boring. But didn't you need just some indication of what impact your actions in the sidequest had to the world?

What did you take away from the EPIC ending in Fallout 3? Some guys are good, someguys are bad, shit happens and war never changes.
    hungrynun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By hungrynun

I thought it was alright.

Nothing to get too roused on either side of the argument though.

Okay ending was well, okay.

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lamegame621

ending=fail

irishjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By irishjohn

I could get over the fact you die, except that being a jerk and letting Lyons die doesn't let you keep playing.

And to echo several comments here, the fact you can't send Fawkes in is a joke.  He actually says something like "this is not my journey" or some crap.  Ugh.

I love the game otherwise, and will replay it; it's just a frustrating end.
    Jonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jonathan
    Geilerhose said:
    "Jonathan said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "No, you don't."
    Who are you to tell my what I do or do not believe? The only other endings this year that compare are MGS4 and Braid."

So MGS4's hourlong cinematic ending satisfies your 20+ hour investment in that game, as well as the minutlong ending in Fallout 3 satisfies your equally (if not longer) investment in that game?

I'll give you, that thet main storyline in Fallout 3 didn't need more closure then a minut. I found that storyline almost consistently boring. But didn't you need just some indication of what impact your actions in the sidequest had to the world?

What did you take away from the EPIC ending in Fallout 3? Some guys are good, someguys are bad, shit happens and war never changes."
    The hour long ending to MGS4 wasn't the ending to one video game, it was the ending to a series. The ending to Fallout 3 was brief and compelling. The statue of Thomas Jefferson ,the greatest American to ever live, and one of the founders of this country that has gone to hell and back again. The man who sacrificed his life to fight the tyrannical British Empire (much like the BOS fighting the Enclave) and would have been hanged if the vision he shared would not come true. Let me quote Gooscar from the NMA forums:
    "The self-sacrificing decision isn't without symbolism if that's of any comfort, the statue Thomas Jefferson, the father of our country the good ol' USA, looking upon you with pride and dignity at your sacrifice while you quickly melt into a glowing pool of irradiated goo, just as your real father would."
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Jonathan said:
    "Geilerhose said:
    "Jonathan said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "No, you don't."

What did you take away from the EPIC ending in Fallout 3? Some guys are good, someguys are bad, shit happens and war never changes."
    The hour long ending to MGS4 wasn't the ending to one video game, it was the ending to a series. The ending to Fallout 3 was brief and compelling. The statue of Thomas Jefferson ,the greatest American to ever live, and one of the founders of this country that has gone to hell and back again. The man who sacrificed his life to fight the tyrannical British Empire (much like the BOS fighting the Enclave) and would have been hanged if the vision he shared would not come true. Let me quote Gooscar from the NMA forums:
    "The self-sacrificing decision isn't without symbolism if that's of any comfort, the statue Thomas Jefferson, the father of our country the good ol' USA, looking upon you with pride and dignity at your sacrifice while you quickly melt into a glowing pool of irradiated goo, just as your real father would."
    "
    So, basically 50 seconds of mild symbolism after a lengthy campaign is enough for you?
    Geilerhose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Geilerhose

Brief is certainly true. It's great for those who find that to be a great ending to a game.

It just dissapointed the hell out of me. I REALLY would like to be a fly on the wall at that meeting were they presented their concept for the ending, and people went: "HELL YEAH!!! We just spent 20 hours blowing mutants in bits and pieces in a totally over the top style, trying to affect everyone and everywhere in the gameworld, now, a quiet subtle ending that barely touches on this... Lets do it!"

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HandsomeDead

For the next game they make, Bethesda really need to hire someone new and actually good to write the story.

Avatar image for shotgunfacelift55
    ShotgunFacelift55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont mind the ending.. the ending should not make the game.. instead I'm more disappointed that you cant gain levels past 20 and again like a few others have said..You cant continue after the ending..

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Psynapse

Ahm maybe a ***Spoilers*** at the top of the OP post??

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Bulldog19892

Didn't the original games also have varying still shots with that guy narrating over them? Maybe they were just trying to remain true to the originals?

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bulldog19892
    Psynapse said:
    "Ahm maybe a ***Spoilers*** at the top of the OP post??"
    The word "ending" is in the topic title, and it was listed in the Fallout 3 board, what the hell did you expect?
    Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hexpane

It joins a long history of shitty endings to sandbox games.  There really isnt a good way to end a great sandbox game.  GTA:SA also has a miserable ending, GTA:VC ending is just annoying.  GTA3 ending was decent but not great.  Morrowind's ending is like, really? hmmm...  Deus Ex ending? 

Name a good sandbox game ending?  I can't think of one.  My bigger problem is not the ending, just that the main quest is so damn short.

Ninterror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ninterror
    Super Smash bros had a pretty bad ending I'll admit, just all the characters staring at the sunlight does not a good ending make.
    Ouroboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ouroboros

I also agree the ending was rather lame - and I echo that there was no sentiment or character building with lyons at all.  There were a lot of characters in the game who were introduced who weere just used poorly.  I think it would've been much more effective if instead of Lyons it would have been Amata or Butch or even your Dad that you can sacrifice or save right at the end.  The whole not being able to play after the ending doesnt really bother me that much but I agree the 50 second pre-canned blurb how War Never Changes, apparently the ending audio doesnt either, bothers me greatly.

Its a great game but like some people said, if I had known that everything I did in the game would come out to be irrelevant and meaningless in the end I would'nt of spent as much time as I did with the game.  Here's hoping the upcoming DLC adds a lot of content into the game - I am actually starting another game right now to get some achievements and I would like to avoid the whole main quest allogether.
    JohnDudebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JohnDudebro

Some of the DLC is supposed to pick up where the main storyline leaves off, so it can be assumed that you survive the radiation in the chamber. At least I hope that's how they do it, and not some cop-out where it takes the place of this ending. Because it does have some meaning to it.

zgreenwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50  Edited By zgreenwell

If the problem is Rads I don't see why Charon can't do it for you. He is a Ghoul and healed by radiation.

Also, considering how high you can get your radiation resistance in the game, you'd think if you popped a few pills and wore an environmental suit that you'd be fine. If you have Rad Resistance perk that would only be an additional help.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.