Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 4

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

The Fallout series continues in a post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts.

Faction with the coolest missions? (Try to avoid spoilers if possible!)

Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Junkerman

Hey Duders!

I'm about side quested out in FO4 finally and would like to start progressing through the main story and faction content.. which of the three factions do you feel has the coolest missions?

I'm not too concerned with which one offers best mechanical benefit and gear as I've got pretty much max rank power armor and close to 50 fusion cores at this point in my travels; I'm more interested in choosing a faction makes entertains me with some interesting adventures and action set pieces.

From what I've seen so far Brother Hood of Steel seems pretty bad ass... but so far I'm not liking their bullying/racist attitude so unless there are some quests to betray and murder all of them in the end I think I'd like to maybe check out the other factions like Railroad or Minutemen... I already know the Institute isnt for me at this point for what I've seen.

Anywho! Thanks for the info! Try to keep things as spoiler free as you can in terms of plot specifics but I dont mind spoilers for mission outlines or set pieces. Cheers!

ToySoldier83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not in the endgame yet but I've met the Minutemen, the Railroad and the Brotherhood. I believe there is one more faction. Anyway from my understanding each faction has things you will like and dislike about them, for example you mentioned the BoS being badass, but they are xenophobic badass though. Each faction has some shadiness to them. But still I think I'm leaning towards the Railroad. Minutemen seems too boring and BoS are too uptight, but the Railroad has an amazing companion, getting to them is pretty neat and learning about their signs and what they mean is also pretty cool. As for the best faction quest, I'm not too far with them yet, but the first Railroad mission is pretty cool. It's a pretty simple fetch quest, but you're with the amazing railroad companion I mentioned above and throughout the mission he's telling you how the railroad functions, what are the code words used, what the signs means etc.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By themangalist

Brotherhood's final mission handsdown.

But... also know that once you choose a faction, you basically have to screw all the others over. So choose the faction you find most BORING so you can see the epic ones get taken down a peg. I chose Railroad but I felt I missed out on something unique to BoS.

AzrealInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AzrealInc

One of the unfortunate things about Fallout 4 is that all the factions are assholes. Brotherhood hates Synths and wants to kill them. The Institute hates the Railroad and Brotherhood because they oppose their ultimate goals. Railroad obviously has a bone to pick with the Institute, but they also are not big BoS fans. So, no matter what option, you are pissing off someone. The Minutemen don't seem to be involved in all of this and I guess are saved for DLC content?

That said, my post-Brotherhood wasteland is pretty cool. Vertibirds and whatnot. And the final questline for them was pretty fun, though it is similar to another faction questline.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.