Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 4

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

The Fallout series continues in a post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts.

PS4 player seeking advice *Possible Automatron spoilers*

Spiritgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I bought and played this game at launch. Not able to really get into the game due to circumstances beyond my control I put the controller down at level 13. I recently had the ability to get back into the game and was really looking forward to it due to all the DLC that has been released and will be released. And so while playing the game again I unknowingly started the Automatron DLC and ran into the dreaded bug that won't allow you to progress after installing the Radar Beacon. I've done every little thing imaginable to try and fix the issue: restarting from a previous save, restarting the entire quest, bringing a different companion, killing and repairing Ada, building the workstation at another settlement...I've gone so far as to delete the game and reload everything and nothing worked.

Okay, so this isn't really a post about what haven't I tried but just wanted to get a little input from others. Instead of going back even further I figured I'm such a low level anyway that restarting the entire game isn't too painful. And so I've deleted the game again and all my previous saves and redownloaded everything back again. My question is, has Bethesda said anything in regards to fixing all the issues in this DLC or have they even acknowledged that some people are having issues? And finally, as much as I would like to get into this DLC would it be wise of me to wait until a proper fix is applied or try my luck and just go for it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.