Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 4

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

The Fallout series continues in a post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts.

Trailer of the Year? Fallout 4's upcoming Nuka World DLC looks insane.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Today Bethesda unveiled the trailer for the upcoming Nuka World DLC for Fallout 4. It comes out August 30th and will be the last DLC for the game. The trailer is wonderful, primarily because they've recorded a goofy era-appropriate theme song to contrast with the dilapidated state of the theme park you'll be exploring.

It's a very fun trailer and hopefully will add enough to send the game out on a high note.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it will be a winner. August 30th cannot get here quick enough.

Lost_Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who still needs to make an honest go through Fallout 4, having this and Far Harbor will be a nice addition to the game. Having some good story content/new landmass stuff to explore will take some of the sting out of all the Workshop DLC's since settlement building was ultimately pretty boring for me.

Glad to see an AK variant is back in the mix, with a shovel stock no less!

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i like that you can punch bees but everything else just looks like more fallout. I often forget i own this game, vanilla game just didn't hold my attention but i wonder what cool mods are out now though.

betterley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I usually enjoy Bethesda's trailers, even thought the original Fallout 4 reveal may have been a little "iffy."
    My problem is the fact that their games are never near as interesting as the trailers make them out to be... in my opinion, of course.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.