Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 76

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2018

A spin-off of the post-apocalyptic Fallout series, bringing the series' traditional role-playing shooter mechanics to an always-online multiplayer world in 22nd-century Appalachia.

Warning: There is a hack that can wipe out your inventory!

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Casepb
    clush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Time for another Jim Sterling video!

Hard to imagine people still playing this gift that keeps on giving.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By doctordonkey

How many "Okay, it's dead for real this time" 's in are we? This truly is the gift that keeps on giving, and it never runs out of steam. I'm not convinced we've seen the last of this train wreck until the servers are completely shutdown. I know it seems like this is the worst it can possibly get, but I know it's not.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bethesda will no doubt make good by adding a new membership tier.

berfunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By berfunkle

I know this is mean to say, but if you're still playing this game, you deserve to be hacked!

I'm kidding of course, for God's sake mods, don't ban me!

Avatar image for sarcasticmudcrab
    SarcasticMudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudeglove: it's not quite this bad, like 95% functional now. The problem is the 5% that is busted is really messed up, like stats not working on legendary items or this recent hack. Obviously this is what journalists and vocal minorities focus on, which is fair because it shouldn't happen, even if it's not the full picture.

The fact this kind of stuff is still happening over a year after release is a shame though because they did actually fix a lot of the early issues. I mean its still F76, but they did at least get most of it working as intended.

Looking forward to reading through the reviews when it hits steam next year.

Avatar image for sarcasticmudcrab
    SarcasticMudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SarcasticMudcrab

@dudeglove: yes they really need to get their next game right. Personally I find some of Bethesdas business practices fairly disgusting, nothing particularly unique to the industry but any *Jim Sterling voice* "triple A live service" game blatantly attempting to rip people off doesn't deserve success. They also made repairing items a pain in the arse and offer repair kits in the real money shop which is just dirty. At least at low level, didn't get far enough to see if that gets any easier later on.

I didn't know there were also unfair labour practices going on at Bethesda as well though, that is unacceptable obviously.

The train wreck of this game goes so far beyond the fact that it is just a bit of a shit game it's going to be historical.

Edit: they fixed the hack btw

MrGreenMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There could be a top worst of just for this game alone. That rather impressive that this company is so out of touch and continues to just flop around like a dying fish they continue to just continue to be completely incompetent.

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
    shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Top 76 Fallout 76 fuck ups?

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I recommend replaying a previous fallout game instead of playing 76, i replayed Fallout 3 with all dlc a year ago and i loved rediscovering it! Looking forward to doing the same with new vegas =)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.