Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jan 14, 2004

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel is a top-down Action RPG game set in the post-apocalyptic Fallout universe using a modified version of Snowblind's Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance engine. Players explore dungeons, complete quests, kill monsters and gather loot in single-player or two-player cooperative gameplay.

Did Anyone Like THis Game?

lakeport_abe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lakeport_abe

Am I the only person who didnt hate this game? Dont get me wrong im not calling this a great game, maybe not even a good game but i did enjoy most of it. enen though i got to one point where the game was broken and i couldnt go further. i mostly just hate this game cause of what it did to black isles and how we lost van buren because of it

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By weltal

I don't hate it. I don't love it. It's a meh game, and can be somewhat fun at times.

BinocularFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By BinocularFever

I agree. It wasn't bad, I was just unenthusiastic about it. It was a bit repetitive, and not nearly as good as the rest of the series, but I try not to bash it too much.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

I have never played it, but have heard nothing but bad things. I honestly don't know much about it either.

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By roushimsx

I found the game to have a completely jacked difficulty curve and to be mind numbingly repetitive. I'm not huge on the genre, so that may have had something to do with it. Dark Alliance I and II didn't really appeal to be either, though it was fun abusing the character import/export glitch since trying to play either one co-op with basic characters was just an exercise in frustration.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.