Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Bio-Blog, Team Blog-ress 2, and Fallout Blog Vegas

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Kyreo

So apparently I haven't blogged anything in two months.  I guess I haven't had much to say.  I've been kinda busy also. 

Bioshock... the first one

I've been playing Bioshock a lot recently.  I didn't have the opportunity to play it in its heyday but I am thoroughly enjoying it now.  I bought it on Steam when there was a sale but my machine isn't great so the specs are all turned down and I kinda wish I had bought it for the 360 and payed a few extra bucks cuz I am even playing it with a 360 controller.  Normally I prefer the Mouse and Keyboard but Bioshock seems to almost demand a gamepad.   

I really like all of the back story, the diaries, the fiction, and other stuff like that.  That one plastic surgeon, whatever his name was, really intrigued me because he tried to find beauty in people by eliminating symmetry.  Imagine that though.  Asymmetric humans.  One arm, three legs, and 2 torsos or something like that.  I think if it were done right... humans could look a lot better.  I remember what Brad said about Ken Levine that he makes "the thinking mans shooter" and thats very true.  That whole asymmetric human thing really got me thinking about stuff. 

I also think the shooting is pretty solid.  The shotgun feels good and all the plasmids make things fun.   

Team Fortress 2

I'm kind of getting tired of TF2.  I've played the Demo for a while and I feel like I won't be playing him for fun anymore.  I was playing the Engie pretty hard the other day but its so boring.  Getting kills with a turret isn't very satisfying... I mean, having teammates use my teleporters is more satisfying in my opinion. 

I still love the Pyro though.  There is nothing like lighting dudes on fire, blasting them with the compression blast, and then shooting them in the air as if they were clay pigeons. 

I also kinda don't like the Mann Co. store.  It literally puts less value on super awesome hats.  Like I was gonna make that glove hat for the Pyro and I've been working up to it for a while but when the update came out I just bought it.  I was a little disappointed. 

Fallout New Vegas

I am stoked about New Vegas.  I want that game, like right now.  I'm a little afraid that the game will still have the kinks and bugs that Fallout 3 had because it looks like they used the same engine but just beefed up the graphics a little bit.   

I almost ended this blog without posting an interesting. image. 

Here ya go.

No Caption Provided
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Kyreo

So apparently I haven't blogged anything in two months.  I guess I haven't had much to say.  I've been kinda busy also. 

Bioshock... the first one

I've been playing Bioshock a lot recently.  I didn't have the opportunity to play it in its heyday but I am thoroughly enjoying it now.  I bought it on Steam when there was a sale but my machine isn't great so the specs are all turned down and I kinda wish I had bought it for the 360 and payed a few extra bucks cuz I am even playing it with a 360 controller.  Normally I prefer the Mouse and Keyboard but Bioshock seems to almost demand a gamepad.   

I really like all of the back story, the diaries, the fiction, and other stuff like that.  That one plastic surgeon, whatever his name was, really intrigued me because he tried to find beauty in people by eliminating symmetry.  Imagine that though.  Asymmetric humans.  One arm, three legs, and 2 torsos or something like that.  I think if it were done right... humans could look a lot better.  I remember what Brad said about Ken Levine that he makes "the thinking mans shooter" and thats very true.  That whole asymmetric human thing really got me thinking about stuff. 

I also think the shooting is pretty solid.  The shotgun feels good and all the plasmids make things fun.   

Team Fortress 2

I'm kind of getting tired of TF2.  I've played the Demo for a while and I feel like I won't be playing him for fun anymore.  I was playing the Engie pretty hard the other day but its so boring.  Getting kills with a turret isn't very satisfying... I mean, having teammates use my teleporters is more satisfying in my opinion. 

I still love the Pyro though.  There is nothing like lighting dudes on fire, blasting them with the compression blast, and then shooting them in the air as if they were clay pigeons. 

I also kinda don't like the Mann Co. store.  It literally puts less value on super awesome hats.  Like I was gonna make that glove hat for the Pyro and I've been working up to it for a while but when the update came out I just bought it.  I was a little disappointed. 

Fallout New Vegas

I am stoked about New Vegas.  I want that game, like right now.  I'm a little afraid that the game will still have the kinks and bugs that Fallout 3 had because it looks like they used the same engine but just beefed up the graphics a little bit.   

I almost ended this blog without posting an interesting. image. 

Here ya go.

No Caption Provided
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BraveToaster

That's one sexy Pyro

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.