Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Do you roleplay and what sort of personalities have you created

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sumbog

My Fallout: NV exsperience has been ripe with roleplay, all my characters so far have had their own unique personality (ya I got multiple characters); my current bro is a hardcore law-bringer, destroying injustice in the Mojave, but he has taken up the hobby of boozing after his hubby (Veronica) was blown away by some fiends.

So ya I was just wondering what other peoples roleplaying exsperience have been like.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By FancySoapsMan

My character is a badass, mustachioed gunslinger, looking to bring some justice to the wastelands. Also he's a scientist and he knows how to get himself out of any sticky situation using his superior intellect. 

He's a racist though and hates ghouls.

Choi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Choi

I don't role play in that sense. I ask myself what I would do in the situations presented in the world and context they are presented in. 
    I role pleay myself. And I'm a pretty lawful, but opportunistic do-gooder, as I imagine would be in a harsh, post-apocalyptic Mojave wasteland.

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ignor
    @FancySoapsMan said:

" My character is a badass, mustachioed gunslinger, looking to bring some justice to the wastelands. Also he's a scientist and he knows how to get himself out of any sticky situation using his superior intellect.   He's a racist though and hates ghouls. "

I had nothing better to do, so I attempted to draw your character. 
    No Caption Provided
    FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By FancySoapsMan
    @Ignor: lol, not bad
    HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By HypoXenophobia

I always role play as a fresh recruit marine that has been tasked to save the planet on his first mission. Sometimes I customize him bald to make it more personal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.