Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Hoping for a sale

championfetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By championfetus

Just built a new PC and I'm really hoping this goes on sale. It has been in my backlog for a looooong time.

Just to keep the conversation going... What's in your backlog GB?

llamaegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By llamaegg

Considering my Steam account is peaking nearly 300, my backlog is way too large to list.

On the plus side (for you at least), New Vegas goes on sale quite a bit, along with all the DLC, and you can almost bet it will be a daily deal in the upcoming Steam Summer Sale.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By bybeach

Steam sale is (supposedly) coming. Wait for the (supposed) sale.

I think it will though, probably next week. Just to say Fallout New Vegas isn't a very demanding game. Considering the graphics, it better not be. I liked it amd Fallout 3, but got tired....

I have a huge backlog and (supossedly) it is going to get a lot huger....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.