Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Lonesome Road Quicklook?

gjedwards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gjedwards

Does anyone know if giantbomb's gonna do a lonesome road quicklook? i know they did Old world blues and honest hearts

hangedtoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By hangedtoaster

It wouldn't surprise me if they did, From what I've played it's one of the better pieces of content that they've put out. Also when did they even announced that it was being released on the 20th? I thought it was still TBA?

matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By matt_wickstrom

I would expect them to make one, especially if they have for past DLC's.

@hangedtoaster: The release date for Lonesome Road was announced a few weeks ago, along with two small DLC packs to be released next week. You're right though, it was TBA for quite some time.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Aishan

None of them sounded particularly into it when it was brought up on the Bombcast.

Wiseblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Wiseblood

Do you really want to hear them bitch more about encumbrance for 20 more minutes?

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By rjayb89

It's pretty talky, but there's the possibility of seeing 30 explosions that actually destroy parts of the environment (i.e. cars, fences, etc.). There is also a new perk that adds another 50 points of weight you can carry, of which I took advantage of because there seems to be so many new weapons and armor in this one. Like a nail gun for example and a shoulder-mounted machine gun.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By swoxx

They did the other ones right? I'm sure we'll see one

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.