Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Question about main quests

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BaneFireLord

So I'm starting my (fourth? fifth?) New Vegas character on the 360 for a bit of an achievement play through. Simply, I want to get as many achievements as I can get with one guy. My question is this: I have so far only completely beaten NV once, through the NCR quest line. I know that at a certain point you are locked out from doing the Legion quest line if you side with NCR and vice versa, and I know you have to kill Mr. House to proceed with most of the NCR and Legion quests. However, what about Yes Man? How far down a quest line can you go before being locked out of the Wild Card line?

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FourWude

Spoilers, Shercock!

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By coakroach

The Wild Card option is always available.

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By DJJoeJoe

@FourWude said:

Spoilers, Shercock!

Think you're giving the game more credit that it deserves. Mention of those characters or that they have quests, or that you can kill people in this video game isn't close to a spoiler. How can you spoil a game like new vegas when you can choose to do what you want with the story anyways? Kill guy X or side with him, or don't to either... it's a gamebryo beth style game where you should seek out 'spoilers' via the wikia pages to actually learn backstory and interesting things about the lore so the mundane tasks in the game aren't boring as fuck.

Also New Vegas is over 2 years old now.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Morrow

@BaneFireLord: Why don't you use seperate save files? I did a lot of the side-quests, and once I was lvl 25, I made one definite save file, then rushed through the quest lines I hadn't finished yet (Legion and NCR). After that, I continued to play how I wanted.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.