Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 14, 2001

Fallout: Tactics is a tactical squad-based roleplaying game set in the popular Fallout universe, in which the player commands a squad of militaristic technologists known as the Brotherhood of Steel in conquering the post-nuclear wasteland of the midwestern United States for sake of the last vestiges of so-called "civilized humanity".

Installation Problem

essd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By essd0g

I have the Fallout Trilogy pack and am able to play both Fallout and Fallout 2, but I am unable to install Fallout Tactics. When I launch the installer it gives me several options: "Install Fallout Tactics", "View Readme", "Install DirectX 8.0A", and "Exit". When I click on "Install Fallout Tactics" I receive a Windows XP Setup message that reads, "Please go to the Control Panel to install and configure system components." Any thoughts on what I should do to get the game running?

(So... I'm assuming this question will not be answered here considering this is the one and only post on this forum, but, hey, it's worth a shot.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.