Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout

Franchise »

The Fallout franchise is a post-apocalyptic series of role-playing and tactics games originally developed by Black Isle, and most recently, Bethesda Softworks and Obsidian Entertainment.

Giantbomb, say hello to the best Fallout fan film!

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

So, i just stumbled on the best Fallout fan movie, it's not perfect, but when compared to other fallout fan movies, this one is a masterpiece. The film itself has over a million views, so some/most of you might have seen it, but hey, for the fallout fans who don't know about it, here ya go. Fallout: Nuka Break!

Unlike other fan movies, that usually just have one dude who's looking for water and at one point shoots a bunch of raiders, this fan film has a lot of the fallout lore in it, including quite a bit of info on Vaults.  
    Usually i don't try to spread "the word" on any video, or project, but i just had to do so with this one. The acting is pretty good, as are the special effects, considering these guys made the film for free, the writing is also pretty good everything considered. It's actually pretty funny. A new episode should come out some time during this month, apparently.
    EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

I'm 100% sure I've seen this posted on these forums multiple times.

TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
    @EuanDewar: I've searched for Fallout: Nuka Break, just found a blog post inspired by it. Anyway, when you're spreading the word, more is better amirite? Or will a mod close this down, guess we'll wait and see.
    EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
    @EuanDewar: ...damn it...and a second one, must you pour salt on my wounds?!?!?!
    EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EuanDewar

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.