Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 4

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Far Cry 4 puts the player in the role of Ajay Ghale and pits him against a deadly antagonist and an even deadlier environment. Caught in the middle of a brutal Civil War while fulfilling his mother's dying wish, Ghale must fight back against the oppression of Kyrat's leader, Pagan Min, while also battling the ruthlessness of the jungle.

Don't waste your time downloading the " demo " for Far Cry 4

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

So the demo on PSN is actually just a screen that tells you to buy the full game (you can also edit options....). Apparently, you need someone to give you a key or something they get with the full game to actually play the demo.

They probably said this is how it was gonna be at some point, but I didn't see anything about it on the actual store before I downloaded it, sooooo....yeah.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Yup, same thing happened to me. I should have known that the demo was really just the keys to kyrat thing, but I didn't realize it in the moment. It seems like demos have fallen off in a major way this generation. I remember having dozens of demos to play when I got my ps3 last gen. The only one I've downloaded so far was that shitty ufc game, and that was because I wanted to see a pretty game in action (was not disappointed on that front)

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

That shouldn't be labeled demo then, that's really dumb

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

It's pretty scuzzy! I think it's there so you can play it with a friend that owns the game as a co op partner, but it's still pretty fuckin' gross to call it a "demo" and put it up on the store as such.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's pretty lame of them to not mention what it is in the title or product description, but I bet they have to list it under the demo section because it doesn't meet the qualifications for DLC or full game being such a limited thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.