Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 4

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Far Cry 4 puts the player in the role of Ajay Ghale and pits him against a deadly antagonist and an even deadlier environment. Caught in the middle of a brutal Civil War while fulfilling his mother's dying wish, Ghale must fight back against the oppression of Kyrat's leader, Pagan Min, while also battling the ruthlessness of the jungle.

Far Cry 4 ending question and discussion(SPOILERS!)

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So the final decision in the game allows you to kill pagan min or leave him alive. I left him alive, and when he flew off in the helicopter he said "all choices I have consequences, I'm keeping the helicopter". So my question is: if you kill him can you actually fly the real helicopter?

It's not one of those tiny little copters that you find around, but a legit helicopter like the enemies use!

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@basm321 said:

So the final decision in the game allows you to kill pagan min or leave him alive. I left him alive, and when he flew off in the helicopter he said "all choices I have consequences, I'm keeping the helicopter". So my question is: if you kill him can you actually fly the real helicopter?

It's not one of those tiny little copters that you find around, but a legit helicopter like the enemies use!

Nope. I just went back to check and sadly, no helicopter.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@basm321 said:

@equitasinvictus: damn, what a bummer. Well I don't regret letting him live now

All I saw after I got back was this (Pagan Min left at the state if you do choose to shoot him). No one ever cleaned up!

No Caption Provided

The mausoleum is still enter-able too, but you never get the option to put your mother's ashes back next to her daughter.

aadne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By aadne

I killed him in the heli and now i have one more yellow circle on my map, and it leads to the mountain...nowhere to go on top and nowhere to go inside..

have used the gyro to go around everywhere but no luck...anyone else?

No Caption Provided

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Finally got around to playing/beating this game (early 2015's 2014 contender) and I'm surprised nobody wanted to talk about it. Every decision sucked and every character was a shitty human being except Bhadra. It was fucking fantastic. I just wish they did more with Yuma and Noore. Both of those characters existed more or less in a plot vacuum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.