Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 4

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Far Cry 4 puts the player in the role of Ajay Ghale and pits him against a deadly antagonist and an even deadlier environment. Caught in the middle of a brutal Civil War while fulfilling his mother's dying wish, Ghale must fight back against the oppression of Kyrat's leader, Pagan Min, while also battling the ruthlessness of the jungle.

I want that coop trophy, I need a tat-bro!

ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ma_rc_01

Its the only one I got left to do, I did it with one guy and he quit immediately after getting his, that sucks.

I got the ps4 version by the way

DylanSumboedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sure man, I need it to, lets do it

Psn id: DylanSumboedy

deox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Any other duders out there need the coop trophies? They are the last ones I need so let me know and we can do them together. I'm on PS4, btw.

Zefpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am totally down to help out, given that not everyone has a patient brother like I do to help them get all co-op everything. Send me a friend request: MAAD_Gear Just got my Platinum yesterday, and boy is it satisfying.

BuggeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Looking for help with the "Changing Lanes" trophy, any one here wanna help. PSN: BuggeX

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.