Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 4

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Far Cry 4 puts the player in the role of Ajay Ghale and pits him against a deadly antagonist and an even deadlier environment. Caught in the middle of a brutal Civil War while fulfilling his mother's dying wish, Ghale must fight back against the oppression of Kyrat's leader, Pagan Min, while also battling the ruthlessness of the jungle.

Keys to kyrat issues?

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

So me and a friend are trying to start a co op game. I sent him a key he downloaded the trial game and whenever he try's to join the game he gets a message saying the feature is unavailable. Anyone else run into this?

carlos707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No sorry. Yesterday I played coop with a friend who ALSO owned the game. At first I couldnt join his game, I forgot what the error message was. But then it allowed him to join me. And later I could join him fine too. I think we used the PS4 system level invites to do it.

I am a bit disappointed how little progress carries over the player joining (Hurk). You can earn money, karma, and experience which carries back over. But doing side quests, taking outposts, and radio towers does not carry over to Hurk's single player progress. That said, I love the wide breadth of things you can do together, very fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.