Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Farming Simulator 2013

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 28, 2012

Farming Simulator 2013 is the first in the franchise to be released for home consoles; it features an additional 20 licensed tractors and new animals.

Well, there goes the last AAA PC exclusive...

Avatar image for creepyunclebrad
    CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What a betrayal to release this on consoles! Not even next-gen either. I highly doubt that the consoles will be able to run it well though. I'm imagining the frame rate will be significantly lower and the CCPS (Complex Crops Physics Simulator) won't actually work on consoles so they may have to switch engines. Even thought the consoles will clearly be getting the inferior product it still really gets to me that it is on them at all anyway. They could have put that time and money into making a true next-gen farming simulator for PC.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Your name is so perfect.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mosespippy

@creepyunclebrad: Fool, the Vita version of the last game was the 7th best selling Vita download last month. Consoles are the ones funding the continued existence of the PC version. Be happy the PC version still exists.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

They already have a 3ds version out, sorry to tell you

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I am interested to see whether the game actually sells any copies.

Avatar image for creepyunclebrad
    CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CreepyUncleBrad

@creepyunclebrad: Fool, the Vita version of the last game was the 7th best selling Vita download last month. Consoles are the ones funding the continued existence of the PC version. Be happy the PC version still exists.

7th best selling vita download? That's like 23 copies sold! Get real, you'll never yank crops like the real men

Slaegar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do these console peasantsfarm glorious glorious crops in sub 60 fps and did you see those corn textures! Cornexures! Without more RAM consoles will never get a real farming simulation.

I know this thread is aimed at pricks like me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.