Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fat Princess

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 30, 2009

The controversial Fat Princess sees the endless battle of red vs. blue comes to a fight between two kingdoms who have kidnapped each other's princess and are stuffing her with cake to make her rescue more difficult.

Fat Princess tonight

jeff4moso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By jeff4moso

Hey I'm looking for some team members with head sets to play some Fat Princess tonight.  I'll probably be on starting around 6PM central time.  If you are interested, send me your PSN ID and I'll send ya a friend request.
    super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By super_machine

I can't confirm that time, but I would like to play some head set match sometime. Its really sad how silent everyone is.

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By matthew

Ya'll gotta just friend the right people then join their games.  Play some COD4 and be talkative with the other members that talk.  It's pretty easy if you have a sense of ironic humor.  Get those northeastern people talking, they really like to go off.

jeff4moso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By jeff4moso
    @super_machine:
    Yeah no kidding.  What's ur PSN ID?  Maybe we can play another time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.