Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fat Princess

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 30, 2009

The controversial Fat Princess sees the endless battle of red vs. blue comes to a fight between two kingdoms who have kidnapped each other's princess and are stuffing her with cake to make her rescue more difficult.

Out in NA store now!!

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By matthew

GOGOGOGO

'nuf said.

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Dizzyhippos

How is it? I am really tempted to just buy it now but I have been burned before and wanted to see what people think before I buy it

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Oriental_Jams

UK stores too. I just want to know if it's any good.

Jixashauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Jixashauser

MAAAAAAN do I want a ps3 right now! :(

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By matthew

It's doing fine.  The single player is a little bit out of it, simply because there is no real easy way to coordinate or control your AI allies.  But the mode of story telling is really charming.  Multiplayer...I have to get used to the menus a bit still, and it's going though just-released-server problems (trying to connect to games and so forth), but I'm really liking it. 

A cool feature they put in there was when you're creating a game, you're only allowed to host as many players as your bandwidth will allow.  I've played in 32 player games so far, but I'm only able to host 10 player games, so thats a really neat way to keep the lag and delay out of it all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Hey Matthew, man lets play together I'll be on in about an hour, if you want to.

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By MAST
    @Matthew said:
    "I've played in 32 player games so far, but I'm only able to host 10 player games, so thats a really neat way to keep the lag and delay out of it all. "

Yeah, i'm not sure how i feel about that feature. I have a really expensive, really fast internet connection, and it still only lets me have 20 players in my game. So it makes me wonder what is required to have a full 32 player game? Some type of 500 dollar a month business class internet? It also seems a bit shady that they don't tell you that at the beginning, before you buy it. They go on and on about the game being a 32 player experience, yet i doubt anyone will be able to create a 32 player game.

Regardless, it's still a really, really fun game. Worth every penny of that 15 dollars. Even if you can only play 10 vs. 10 instead of 16 vs. 16.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.