Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 10, 2009

Project Origin is the direct sequel to Monolith's spooky first-person shooter, F.E.A.R.

FEAR 2 DLC - worth it?

dunc12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dunc12

I thought FEAR 2 was a great game, but its replay value value is basically non-existent. It's basically a straight line all the way through, with a pretty definitive ending, making the only DLC options either a prequel possibly following Beckett before the events on FEAR 2, or even the original FEAR, or a prologue following another character. I was really intrigued when DLC arrived having the player play as a replica soldier gone rogue, taking instructions from Fettel. This reminded me of the half-life mod that had you play as one of the marines (i forget the name of it).

So after all that, my question is basically: Would you consider the DLC worth it? I tried the demo and it seemed to play a little differently (I died more). thoughts?

Ping5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ping5000

It lasts less than a hour and you can look up the meaning of the subtitle on YouTube or something. 

So no.

JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JakJ

Was wondering the same thing. $10 for an hour doesn't sound very good. Thanks for the info.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By iam3green

i don't think it would be all that good.

dunc12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dunc12

eesh...10 buck for less than an hour isnt worth my money.thanks for the advice

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.