Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 10, 2009

Project Origin is the direct sequel to Monolith's spooky first-person shooter, F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

War77Machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By War77Machine

I am seriously thinking of getting FEAR 2 on friday, I liked the demo, I had the first FEAR on the 360 which I like very much so this seems like a safe purchase. Because most of the time when you are buying a game there's a risk of whether or not you are going to get your full moneys worth out of a game. Anyway I completed Prince of Persia, trying to do Left 4 Dead on Expert, still doing Far Cry 2, currently on wave 50 in horde mode on Gears Of War 2 and still to download the Fallout 3 Anchorage DLC. Yeah I have quite a lot of things to do gaming wise. But I can't at the moment I got assignment work to do for college.

Soooo... later.

War77Machine.

Ziriux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ziriux

What have you been waiting for so long.  This is a great game the single player experience is something different when it comes to content of it and the MP well it's just MP that copies Call of Duty 4 to the core.  I hope you enjoy it.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I enjoyed playing FEAR 2 and I gotta say  It was a nice ride . You should check it out

hfhongxia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By hfhongxia

hello ! I'd like to send a word of thanks to our loyal mods, who have taken the great responsibility that comes with great power, and have used it for good rather then evil. Thank you!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.