Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 10, 2009

Project Origin is the direct sequel to Monolith's spooky first-person shooter, F.E.A.R.

New Games and DLC!

mussbus999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By mussbus999

Some new things have arrived into my game library and my wallet seems a little lighter.... One of them being F.E.A.R. 2 and the new GTA IV DLC The Lost and the Damned.

I'll go ahead and start off with my first impressions with FEAR 2.  I'm really not that impressed with it so far.  The campaign doesn't seem to scare me all that much, which is odd becau se I'm kind of a scaredy cat.  Also, compared to the first FEAR, the combat seems...different.  In the first FEAR, there was this awesome feeling when you ran up to an enemy in slo-mo and shot him in the face with a shotgun and watched him fly around like a ragdoll.  In FEAR 2, the combat seems a little more like Call Of Duty instead of having that unique FEAR flavor.  When I say COD, I mea n something like less inside office buildings and tactical.  All in all, It just doesn't appeal to me that much.

THA BROTHURHOOOOOD!!!111
    THA BROTHURHOOOOOD!!!111

Next up, GTA IV DLC.  That's alot of caps, ha.  But this is what I'm really pshyched for.  I pre-ordered mine on Amazon.com (free 3 months of live if you preorder =])  and Feb 17 simply can not come any faster.  New multiplayer modes, new guns, new cars, new bikes, new awesome story, new music.  I mean, why should'nt I buy this DLC? Anyone else excited for this?

EDIT: Not to mention, FREE L4D DLC!!! Do I need to say more?

School is school.  Who wants to hear about that anyways?

But yeah, I'll be back with GTA IV DLC impressions when I get some good play time.  And sorry for the toatally confusing FEAR 2 impressions, all I can say is that it just doesn't appeal haha.

Peace out all,
    Muss

mussbus999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mussbus999

Some new things have arrived into my game library and my wallet seems a little lighter.... One of them being F.E.A.R. 2 and the new GTA IV DLC The Lost and the Damned.

I'll go ahead and start off with my first impressions with FEAR 2.  I'm really not that impressed with it so far.  The campaign doesn't seem to scare me all that much, which is odd becau se I'm kind of a scaredy cat.  Also, compared to the first FEAR, the combat seems...different.  In the first FEAR, there was this awesome feeling when you ran up to an enemy in slo-mo and shot him in the face with a shotgun and watched him fly around like a ragdoll.  In FEAR 2, the combat seems a little more like Call Of Duty instead of having that unique FEAR flavor.  When I say COD, I mea n something like less inside office buildings and tactical.  All in all, It just doesn't appeal to me that much.

THA BROTHURHOOOOOD!!!111
    THA BROTHURHOOOOOD!!!111

Next up, GTA IV DLC.  That's alot of caps, ha.  But this is what I'm really pshyched for.  I pre-ordered mine on Amazon.com (free 3 months of live if you preorder =])  and Feb 17 simply can not come any faster.  New multiplayer modes, new guns, new cars, new bikes, new awesome story, new music.  I mean, why should'nt I buy this DLC? Anyone else excited for this?

EDIT: Not to mention, FREE L4D DLC!!! Do I need to say more?

School is school.  Who wants to hear about that anyways?

But yeah, I'll be back with GTA IV DLC impressions when I get some good play time.  And sorry for the toatally confusing FEAR 2 impressions, all I can say is that it just doesn't appeal haha.

Peace out all,
    Muss

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.