Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fear Effect: Sedna

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 06, 2018

A new entry in the long dormant Fear Effect franchise, following the classic characters of the first two (alongside some new ones), now played within an isometric perspective.

There's a new Fear Effect game?

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ArtisanBreads

And it's an isometric tactical game? When did this happen? Being published in part by Square even.

Personally I was never too into the old games but I know they have some big fans. Anyways a demo was just put out for this new one but as mentioned it seems very different. It looks somewhat like the recent Jagged Alliance games (not a good thing) and quite rough, but I haven't tried the demo myself yet. The way gameplay plays out it actually kind of has a Dawn of War 2 vibe in that you are really trading blows with the enemy but nothing as dynamic otherwise. Looks like a mix of human and monster enemies.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@hassun: No but that's pretty interesting. Someone make a new Gex tactical real time pause action game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.