Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

How do you raise the black monolith?

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

I have everything in the game except the heart block from the monolith. When I go to the monolith room there's nothing there.

mattbosten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mattbosten

Have you looked at the floor, I wonder if there's something in your inventory that looks the same?

Lokno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Lokno

@MattBosten said:

Have you looked at the floor, I wonder if there's something in your inventory that looks the same?

I think all you needed to ask was "Have you looked at the floor?"

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By I_smell

I had heard some stuff about "The black monolith" on the internet but never really read into it.

Then when I did this puzzle today I expected an anti-cube, but when this happened I was like "oh no! ARGH! NOW I'M IN ON IT!" and got really scared lmao.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.