Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

There's Still One Secret Left

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RonGalaxy

According to a producer at Polytron, there's still one secret the community has yet to uncover. Maybe the small resurgence of Fez that came with the recent Playstation release will push the gaming community to uncover this secret (fez is the gift that keeps on giving). Maybe uncovering it will lead to something insane like a Fez 2 re-announcement (not counting the one phil did on April Fools Day). Maybe it will reveal Phil Fish is Andy Kaufman in disguise. Only metatron knows.

Some other stuff she talked about: There is no new content added to the playstation versions of the game besides 3d tv and lightbar support for ps4 (and some other changes to fit the platform). So no added secrets/puzzles. The lightbar matches the color of the sky in whatever level you're in, and the 3dtv support has to be unlocked like stereoscopy was in the other releases (it's just better 3d this time around)

link to where I got this info

Just beat fez on vita (beat it on PC originally). All I know is Im not inputting that code to break the heart cubes until I know the secret has nothing to do with that. I have a feeling it does. Here's why

"Ok. So there's two things that you [the community] found, assets that you know that exist, but you don't know the reason why. Especially one that was found in the code. Ok now I'm done talking! ;)"

Im certain it has to be the heart cubes, as what she is describing sounds like them (we know about them and they were brute forced through decompiling)

Oddballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Oddballs

I chose not to smash the heart cubes, I have a feeling it will have a negative effect.

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still find this game impenetrable...I got kind of far and then just found myself hitting a brick wall...I abandoned it.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope the last secret is Fez II

natdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This makes me want to get back into playing Fez again. There are a couple theories in my notebook that I've been wanting to try, especially now that there's confirmed unexplored territory.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By nightriff

Maybe playing it for the first time will allow me to uncover the secret. Fresh eyes you know

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#7  Edited By Slag

The last secret is there is no last secret

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

The real Fez begins here.

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
    dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Frog Fractions 2 was there all along.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless the secret is Phil Fish is gonna give me $20 in reparation for my game becoming unplayable and unfixable, i dont give a turd.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billymagnum: Do you have the Xbox 360 version? If so, Phil isn't completely to blame for that, though I do find it ridiculous that they've chosen to not update it since MS changed their policy concerning updating (which used to be $40000 per update). And the game never cost 20 dollars.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billymagnum: Do you have the Xbox 360 version? If so, Phil isn't completely to blame for that, though I do find it ridiculous that they've chosen to not update it since MS changed their policy concerning updating (which used to be $40000 per update). And the game never cost 20 dollars.

duder it was just a joke.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billymagnum: You can't gauge sarcastic tone when reading a comment written in text. I usually emphasize with heavy use of caps lock. If that doesn't work, I usually put #sarcasm. Anyway, I didn't read it as sarcasm at first, so sorry about that :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.