Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Who 100% completed this game? What did you think?

Avatar image for radioactivegazz
    RadioactiveGazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadioactiveGazz

I did just last night, and I like it a lot. Nearly drove me crazy near the beginning, as I made my first steps to understanding button symbols and numbers of this game, and generally adjusting my mindset to one appropriate for solving most of the secrets.

However, I found a QR code. I found it in a temple room on a wall, I scanned it, and entered it. It did nothing. I have since not used it. If the game is to be believed, I have everything including the 3 heart pieces, but there's this one thing that bothers me, and the internet doesn't appear to have answers.

MegaMetaTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MegaMetaTurtle

The QR codes all have alternate solutions (for those without smart phones or whatever), so it could be that you already solved the alternate puzzle.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SpunkyHePanda  Online

Loved it. I go crazy for deep, hidden stuff like that. Though I do wish it led to something more. I dunno what, but something. Like, figuring out that crazy owl business and just getting another anti-cube was kind of a bummer.

mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mnzy

Hard to label the experience with FEZ, I burned through it and enjoyed it. It's definitely very unique.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.