Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 12

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 27, 2011

FIFA 12 is set to be EA Sports' 2011 iteration of the franchise, covering the 2011-2012 season and will introduce tactical defending, precision dribbling and enhanced AI.

Crazy glitch?

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By cookiemonster

Just popped in my fifa 12 disc today and all of the player names are wrong...Like the initial of their first name is correct and then it just goes mental, and some of them don't even have names - just a blank space where their name should be.

What the fuck is going on? I've tried turning it off and on and that hasn't helped.

Wayne Rooney has been named to V. Rodriguez Venta, haha.

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cookiemonster

CMON GUYZ I WANNA PLAY SUM FEEFA

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I dunno, but it sounds like this game is messed up and busted deep and thoroughly, so it may be best to avoid playing it.

Also wasn't there something about people getting hacked on Xbox Live because of this game?

cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cookiemonster

Found a 'Reset squads' option which seems to have fixed it, for now anyway. Would really like to know what the hell happened though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.