Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 12

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 27, 2011

FIFA 12 is set to be EA Sports' 2011 iteration of the franchise, covering the 2011-2012 season and will introduce tactical defending, precision dribbling and enhanced AI.

The somewhat official FIFA 12 replay thread

KingOfIceland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By KingOfIceland

The dead simple and easy to use replay editor that EA has made is one of my favourite feature of the EA sport games, especially how easy it is for others to see the goals/plays/total bullshit people have experienced with these games.

So I though I would make a thread where we could show videos from the game that either we, or someone else, have uploaded.

I'll start off with this freekick I score with Christian Fuchs, his set piece skills are fucking insane, he's like the bastard son of Roberto Carlos and CR7.

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By themoon13

That's a solid free kick, but it's hard to give any credibility to FIFA 12 replays when they all say the difficulty is set to amateur (even when playing on other difficulties/online). Here's a close range chip I scored a few days ago and a little piece of trickery (or poor defending, depending on how you want to look at it) against an unfortunate opponent.

KingOfIceland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By KingOfIceland

@GoranP said:

That's a solid free kick, but it's hard to give it any credibility to FIFA 12 replays when they all say the difficulty is set to amateur (even when playing on other difficulties/online)

Oh wow, that's a really dumb bug. And here I was so proud of myself for nailing that on professional. Maybe I should have recorded Robben's goal, which was almost the exact same goal, right down to where the freekick was taken.

hojufixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By hojufixter

Nice goals guys! I will be recording some of my good ones now to chuck on this forum as well.

chan05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By chan05
    hojufixter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hojufixter
    tenterden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tenterden
    evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By evildeadron
    Mrdave1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Mrdave1985

Some quality goals there chaps! Take a look at this volley very zidane like :) http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/104320218

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.