Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 14

Game » consists of 44 releases. Released Sep 24, 2013

The 2014 installment in EA Canada's soccer simulation franchise. This was the first in the franchise to bridge the 360/PS3 to Xbox One/PS4 gap.

PES 2014 Overall gameplay thoughts?

Avatar image for hauntingthedark
    hauntingthedark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Having had the game since its release over a month ago I would like to say that I believe it to be better than current gen FIFA although it is still not as good as I had hoped. The changes to the Master League Online have really stopped me wanting to play that part.

Last year I had fun with the MLO but this year they have tried to simplify it but at the same time have made it worse. Now when you progress, the game tells you that you can now "sign 7 players" but they have removed the money for a points system that never seems to leave me being able to afford a player. I don't know why they did this as the Offline ML is like last year with real money values.

Another thing I noticed with the MLO was I can up against an opponent who had only played 2 online matches yet he had Cristiano Ronaldo in his team. I don't know how they can get such a good team with their record showing they've hardly played.

There is also a glitch that seems to have happened since the latest patch. You cant turn off the music and save if in that state anymore. Pavarotti singing every time I launch the game is no good after the 3rd time.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Stahp

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Have you ever thought something about a video game and NOT started a thread about it on Giant Bomb?

theveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

get it on PC, get the custom data pack. Best soccer game ever.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By TyCobb

Holy shit new subscriber. Stop spamming the forums with threads.

Or at the very least, put your threads in off-topic or game specific forums so they aren't all in General.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.