Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy IV

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jul 19, 1991

Final Fantasy IV is a critically acclaimed RPG in the Final Fantasy series and one of the first of its kind to tell a heavily character-driven story. It also created the Active Time Battle system.

Great and mysterious Final Fantasy news!

Philosoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Philosoma

Now I know this is the FFIV forum, and us FFIV fans have gotten our remake after about 18 years of waiting - but what about the FFVII fans out there? Well, Square Enix is supposedly planning to make a HUGE EARTH SHATTERING announcement (lol) in early August regarding, you guessed it, Final Fantasy VII. What do you guys think? As for me, even if they didn't announce an FFVII remake, if they hinted at FFVI or gave out more info on FF Dissidia, I'd be a happy dude.

More details here ----->
    http://scrawlfx.com/2008/07/new-final-fantasy-exclusive-for-the-ps3

-Philosoma

TrickyThumbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TrickyThumbs

We'll see. I remain skeptical until it's announced.

Hyper_Hedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hyper_Hedgehog

I severely doubt it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.